Photo courtesy of Tamar Alexia Fleishman
You'll trust Chef Julian Marucci with his more exotic offerings after experiencing the perfection of his Black Bass, pan roasted duck, etc. Regulars know that his rabbit is one of the best you'll ever eat.
Even desserts are wildly creative, including parsnip cheesecake, blue cheese gelato, spiced beet cake. The restaurant has two distinct sides: a fine dining, dressy Osteria and the casual (feel free to wear jeans or shorts as you munch on snacks of hand-cut charcuterie and wine) Enoteca.
822 Lancaster St
Baltimore, MD 21202
- Mon-Thu: 5:30pm-10pm
- Fri-Sat: 5:30pm-11pm
- Sun: 5pm-9pm
- Italian: "Enjoy dinner at Cinghiale any way you like, whether it's dressed up or dressed down - you have your choice in dining rooms to reflect your mood."
- Best Restaurants: "Every Tuesday in the Enoteca – the casual side – is the "Cellar Raid": bottles of wine are half priced. Co-owner Tony Foreman is a renowned wine expert, so the selections are primo."
- Best for Italian Because: This restaurant has as a partner one of the area's most renowned wine experts: there are bottles to compliment Italian wild game.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: This Northern Italian restaurant is not stuck in a time rut. From expert nose-to-tail use of meats to interesting desserts, the experience itself is fresh.
- Harbor East's Best Restaurants: "Enjoy dinner at Cinghiale any way you like, whether it's dressed up or dressed down - you have your choice in dining rooms to reflect your mood."
- Best for Harbor East's Best Restaurants Because: Cinghiale doesn't only offer great Italian food but complementary parking - this is rare.