Photo courtesy of Tamar Alexia Fleishman
Mussels al Forno give your palette new excitement beyond the ubiquitous wine-garlic-lemon treatment.
House-made gourmet pizzas, starters and half-portions of pasta are all sized to allow you to explore more of the menu. Similarly, glasses of wine are also offered in two different pours. Wine expert Tony Foreman is also an owner of Pazo, so the selections and staff advice are top-notch.
1425 Aliceanna St
Baltimore, MD 21231
- Mon-Thu: 5am-10pm
- Fri-Sat: 5am-1am
- Sun: 5am-9pm
- Italian: "Order different tapas amongst the members of your party and share amongst yourselves instead of doing the pre-fixe dinner. This way you maximize your variety and get exactly what you want."
- Best Restaurants: "This is the best first date or meeting spot in town! It's spacious enough that you, too can sit at one of their comfy sofas and feel like a VIP every night."
- Best for Italian Because: The best first date spot in town! It's spacious enough that you, too can sit at their comfy sofas and feel like a VIP.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: A former machine shop, Pazo looks like a Medieval great hall. Sofas, little hidden nooks add to the fun of (now) Southern Italian small plates.
- Best for Harbor East's Best Restaurants Because: Pazo has a fun energetic vibe, showing off the young and hip side of Harbor East. It couples this well with tasty Spanish food.
- Best for Inner Harbor's Best Restaurants Because: Pazo has some of the best tapas near the Inner Harbor and great people-watching to boot.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: You can spend a little or a lot at Pazo - either way you will eat well.