Photo courtesy of Tamar Alexia Fleishman
You can go with classic French breakfast offerings: pain perdu, Oeufs Poches (their French twist on Eggs Benedict), house cured gravlax, scrambled eggs with ham and cheese or even duck eggs on special.
But you can also dive into much savorier fare – even at the earlier hour – including Croque Monsieurs, escargot, steak frites, salads and lamb steak.
4800 Roland Ave
Baltimore, MD 21210
- Mon: 5pm-10pm
- Tue-Thu: 11:30am-2pm,; 5pm-10pm
- Fri: 11:30am-2pm,; 5pm-11pm
- Sat: 5pm-11pm
- Sun: 10:30am-2pm,; 5pm-9pm
- Brunch: "They have one of the earlier brunches in town, starting at 10:30 am."
- Best for Brunch Because: This restaurant was recreated from a real bistro in Paris. The cuisine is French, using many local ingredients.