- Roasted Skate Wing
- Calamansi “BBQ”, Kai-lan, Thai Herbs ($37.00)
- Miso Marinated Black Cod
- Anise Hyssop Diable, Glass Noodles, Charred Asparagus ($39.00)
- Seared Diver Scallops Black*
- Garlic Bagna Cauda, Broccolini, Romesco ($38.00)
- Scottish Salmon*
- Hay Roasted Carrots, Sea Buckthorn, Porcinis, Spruce ($38.00)
- Maine Swordfish
- Black Lime, Cipollinis, Shiso Relish, Umeboshi ($37.00)
- Butter Basted Lobster
- Pioppinis, Sweet Onion, Vin Jaune d’Arbois ($42.00)
- Ricotta Ravioli
- Foraged Mushrooms, Bitter Almond, Applewood Smoke ($32.00)
- Roasted Squab
- Stinging Nettles, Rhubarb, Green Garlic, Pickled Cherry Blossoms ($41.00)
- Buttermilk Braised Chicken
- Oak Gnocchi, Golden Raisin, Truffle Crème ($37.00)
- Smoked Beef Short Rib
- Sake Lees, Shiitakes, Rabe, Eggplant Relish ($41.00)
- Cervena Venison*
- King Trumpets, Bone Marrow Crust, Sunchokes ($45.00)
French: When a James Beard Award-winning Chef prepares French food, you know you'll have a meal you'll remember. Ken Oringer's flagship Boston restaurant, Clio, is an Asian-inspired French spot that has been on the cutting edge long before it was fashionable. Introducing the palate to dramatic flavors, textures and techniques, Clio is in a setting to match. Renovated in 2012, Clio's surroundings are modern and chic and far from the stuffy feel of other high end spots you may saunter into. With 90+ cocktails at the bar, encompassing everything from classic tiki drinks and daiquiris to smoked glass creations, you may just want to pop in for a drink, but don't leave before tasting the food.
Local Expert Jessica Polizzotti Says:
French: "The menu is constantly evolving, but if you find the Cervena Venison with celery root, birch, rose jus, foie gras you'll find yourself licking the plate of this rich, savory creation."
Best for French Because: Clio is a modern French restaurant with Asian influences. Well worth the $30+ for an entree. The menu changes often, reflecting the Chef's whim.
Disclaimer: Always check with the business for pricing and availability of menu items. SinglePlatform is not responsible for menu or pricing changes, but the information is believed to be accurate when posted. Listing of a menu does not mean that there is any affiliation, endorsement or sponsorship between SinglePlatform and the listed business.
Build your own lists that you can easily reference or share stories with your friends.Login ×
Upload a Photo
Upload a PNG, GIF, or JPG file from your hard drive.
Please only upload images that are under 8 megabytes and at least 990x660 pixels in size.UPLOAD ×