Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Public_Garden,_Boston.jpg
Photo courtesy of http://www.flickr.com/photos/wallyg/4903555448/in/photostream/
- Park: Daily Sunrise-Sunset
- Swan Boat (Apr-mid Jun): Daily 10am-4pm
- Swan Boat (mid Jun-Labor Day): Daily 10am-5pm
- Swan Boat (Labor Day-mid Sep): Mon-Fri Noon-4pm; Sat-Sun 10am-4pm
- Park Free
Swan Boat Adult $2.75; Senior $2; Child (2-15) $1.50
- Things to Do with Kids: "Pack a picnic and a blanket and spread out on a patch of grass while the kids let out a bit of energy."
- Best Attractions & Activities, Attractions near Hynes Convention Center, Outdoor Activities, Attractions near TD Garden, Sightseeing, Romantic Things to Do: "Ideally located in the heart of Boston so that you can integrate a visit to the Public Garden with other sightseeing in the same day (the Boston Common perhaps)."
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: The Boston Public Garden lets kids run around, climb on the Make Way For Ducklings Statues and ride the Swan Boats.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: The beauty of the Boston Public Garden changes with the seasons, enjoy rides on Swan Boats, checking out the landscape or the perfect picnic setting.
- Best for Attractions near Hynes Convention Center Because: A part of Boston's history, a Swan Boat ride in the Public Garden is a right of passage for visitors of all ages.
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: The Boston Public Garden is beautiful, but a ride on the Swan Boats is a must at least once.
- Best for Attractions near TD Garden Because: Gorgeous year round, the Boston Public Garden is less than a mile form the TD Garden and ideal for picnics, strolls, and Swan boat rides.
- Best for Sightseeing Because: Stunningly beautiful in late spring when the Public Garden is in full bloom, you'll find historical spots hidden among the beauty.
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: The Boston Public Garden in full bloom is stunningly beautiful and the perfect place to admire the beauty of the one by your side.