The USS Constitution Museum relates the storied 200-year history of the USS Constitution, which was first launched in the late 18th century and is now recognized as the world's oldest commissioned... Read More
The USS Constitution Museum relates the storied 200-year history of the USS Constitution, which was first launched in the late 18th century and is now recognized as the world's oldest commissioned warship. During her years at sea, the Constitution saw conflict with pirates and even experienced heralded victories during the War of 1812. Museum attractions include an intriguing documentary that gives detailed insight into the ship and its past, a hands-on exhibits, interactive programs, artworks, historic artifacts, and a gift shop that lets you take home a remembrance of your time at the museum. Operating via donations, the museum is a bargain suggesting a $5.00 donation for adults and a $2.00 donation for children.
- Peak Season (Apr - Oct): Daily 9am-6pm
- Off-Peak Season (Nov - Mar): Daily 10am-5pm
- Free; Donations Appreciated
- Attractions near TD Garden: "Offering many events, the USS Constitution Museum always has something extra going on; check to see special happenings for families during school vacations."
- Best for Attractions near TD Garden Because: A bargain that makes seeing several popular Boston sites easy in one day, the USS Constitution Museum is a must see.