Also Featured In
Fugakyu in Brookline's Coolidge Corner is a favorite for many Boston locals since it opened its doors many years ago. Everything is perfectly prepared, and their fun variations of rolls, which use... Read More
Fugakyu in Brookline's Coolidge Corner is a favorite for many Boston locals since it opened its doors many years ago. Everything is perfectly prepared, and their fun variations of rolls, which use their super fresh fish, are served in your setting of choice: private booth, tatami room, a table, or simply at the sushi bar. Reserve a seat then seat back and scour the menu that has an impressive selection of sushi along with a variety of cooked appetizers and entrees. The variety of food available at Fugakyu allows those who crave sushi to pair up with those who don't for a meal everyone will love.
- Sushi: "Fugakyu is best enjoyed by ordering a boat load of sushi to share with friends."
- Group Friendly: "Make a reservation to dine with friends in a tatami room."
- Japanese: "Those who enjoy creative takes on traditional maki will fall in love with Fugakyu. Topping the list are the Ebi Mango Maki, BJ Maki and the Oyster Tempura Maki."
- Best for Sushi Because: Fugakyu in Brookline is more than just sushi; the various dining options make this an experience.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: A private tatami room at Brookline's Fugakyu lets your group enjoy a sushi adventure with some privacy.
- Best for Japanese Because: Fugakyu serves moderately priced, sensational sushi and Japanese dishes at the sushi bar, in a tatami room, private booth or at a table.