French: Chef Tony Maws has been showered with accolades since opening his doors. Each night, Maws & crew create an ever changing a la carte menu that includes dishes like spice-bread-crusted wild boar chops and whole-roasted Vermont squab. The wine list, too, is sure to impress thanks to an emphasis on vineyards that tend to be overlooked by the more mainstream eateries. Craigie on Main is a hard reservation to score at the last minute because along with new diners, Craigie has a loyal following of repeat customers who return time and time again not for their favorites (because Maws literally creates the menu daily based on the best ingredients he has found) but for what they may find and love that night.
Local Expert Jessica Polizzotti Says:
French: "Splurge for the tasting menu, the eight course if you can spring the $118.00! You'll be treated to a journey through creative French food you'll remember long after you've completed your meal."
Best for French Because: Far from inexpensive, Craigie on Main is worth every penny. The daily menu contains a variety of seasonal French offerings that you won't find elsewhere.
Sample Dinner Menu
- Dry Styles - Palomino, Verdelho
- Blanc De Blancs
- Blanc De Noirs
- Three Grapes, Give Or Take
- Not Champagne
- German Riesling
- Fruity German Riesling
- Alsace - More Riesling, Gewürztraminer, Auxerrois
- Burgundy - Chardonnay
- Loire Valley - Chenin Blanc, Sauvignon Blanc
- Jura - Savagnin, Chardonnay
- Savoie - Gringet, Altesse
- Rhône - Viognier
- Provence - Clairette, Ugni Blanc, Muscat Blanc
- Grüner Veltliner
- Riesling, Pinot Blanc
- Italian Whites
- Lone Slovenian "White"
- Rheinhessen & Pfalz-spätburgunder
- Burgundy Côtes De Nuits-pinot Noir
- Burgundy Côtes De Beaune-pinot Noir
- Burgundy Côtes Chalonnaise-pinot Noir
- Jura-trousseau, Poulsard'
- Savoie-mondeuse, Persan, Gamay
- Loire-cabernet Franc
- Northern Rhône-syrah
- Southern Rhône & Ardeche-grenache
- Provence-cabernet Sauvignon, Mourv̀dre
- Bordeaux-cabernet, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot
- Languedoc & Southwest-carignan, Cinsault, Malbec
- Piedmont & the North-nebbiolo, Barbera, Cabernet
- Tuscany & Umbria-sangiovese, Cabernet, Sagrantino
- Slovenian Red
- Spanish Reds
- White Wine
- Red Wine
- By the Glass
Disclaimer: Always check with the business for pricing and availability of menu items. SinglePlatform is not responsible for menu or pricing changes, but the information is believed to be accurate when posted. Listing of a menu does not mean that there is any affiliation, endorsement or sponsorship between SinglePlatform and the listed business.
Build your own lists that you can easily reference or share stories with your friends.Login ×