9 East St
Boston, MA 02127
- Tue-Thu: 5pm-9:30pm
- Fri-Sat: 5pm-10pm
- Asian, Japanese: "The menu changes often to reflect the finest ingredients available. To make the most of your experience at O Ya, try the Omakase (chef's tasting menu), which will allow you a great overview of their menu."
- Sushi: "Make reservations; this a high-end hot spot for the sushi loving locals with money to spend."
- Best for Asian Because: O Y is a luxe Asian experience; specializing in sashimi,you'll also find excellent vegetables and meats on the menu.
- Best for Sushi Because: O Ya is a fancy sushi spot for those who want an upscale evening of dining on fresh fish.
- Best for Japanese Because: O Ya is one of the top Japanese restaurants in Boston with prices to reflect their greatness. Dive into Japanese fare in their upscale setting.