Also Featured In
Faneuil Hall, originally established as a market for merchants, fishermen and vendors in 174 is now a tourist attraction known for shopping, eating and drinking. One of America's premiere urban... Read More
Faneuil Hall, originally established as a market for merchants, fishermen and vendors in 174 is now a tourist attraction known for shopping, eating and drinking. One of America's premiere urban marketplaces, Faneuil Hall boasts more than 100 shops, 14 restaurants, and 40 food vendors. On a beautiful day a stroll outside along the pedestrian walkways lining each side and window shopping everyplace before entering anyplace is loads of fun. Street performers are out year round and their skilled performances always draw a large crowd. Also known as Quincy Market, Faneuil Hall is the perfect shopping destination to do it all.
- Best Shopping: "Not just for shopping, Faneuil Hall is home to many places to eat and drink. Make time to do it all."
- Shopping Malls and Centers, Shopping near Cruise Port, Christmas Shopping: "Many retailers here cannot be found elsewhere like the Boston Sports Store geared towards ladies, Lucy's League."
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: Faneuil Hall offers the best "Boston" gifts to take home and is also home to popular retailers.
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: You'll get a side of history with your shopping when you choose to shop Faneuil Hall's stores. Many are unique to Boston.
- Best for Shopping near Cruise Port Because: Walkable from Boston's Cruiseport, Faneuil Hall offers a variety of stores in one location and is a must see Boston attraction.
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: Holiday lights, festive music and Boston based gifts will put you in the spirit of the holidays at Faneuil Hall Marketplace.