Also Featured In
For well over 70 years, North Enders have enjoyed the tasty brick oven pies served at the original Pizzeria Regina, which may just serve the best pizzas in Boston. Go for the classic thin crust pie... Read More
For well over 70 years, North Enders have enjoyed the tasty brick oven pies served at the original Pizzeria Regina, which may just serve the best pizzas in Boston. Go for the classic thin crust pie and adorn it with everything from roasted eggplant, ricotta cheese and sun-dried tomatoes to prosciutto and even crushed garlic. You will not be disappointed with this brick oven pie as it comes as close to Naples as you can get in Boston. With the option to dine in and enjoy a beer with your pizza or take out and eat it wherever you please, Regina Pizzeria is the one Boston pizzeria you should make a point of trying.
- Take Out: "Pizza like no other, add your favorite toppings, just not too many as you'll want to avoid weighing down the traditional crust."
- Restaurants near TD Garden: "Extremely popular with locals and tourists, you may want to phone in an order and eat outdoors on a nice day. The Greenway and Christopher Columbus park are within walking distance."
- Best of Boston's North End: "The pizza cannot be missed at Regina Pizzeria."
- Best for Take Out Because: Regina Pizzeria serves the best authentic Italian Pizza in the city, order it to go and take it home to enjoy alongside a movie.
- Best for Restaurants near TD Garden Because: Regina Pizzeria serves the best pizza in Boston, and is close enough to the Garden to go for a pre game pizza.
- Recommended as Best of Boston's North End Because: Regina Pizzeria is the pizza shop in Boston's North End for authentic Italian pies.