Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Chip Nestor
Photo courtesy of Jessica Polizzotti
Legal Harborside Floor 1 offers one of the best ocean views around. Floor to ceiling windows adorn the harbor-side of this excellent oyster joint. A raw bar sits near the center with seating that... Read More
Legal Harborside Floor 1 offers one of the best ocean views around. Floor to ceiling windows adorn the harbor-side of this excellent oyster joint. A raw bar sits near the center with seating that allows diners to watch the water change. In typical Legal fashion, Legal Harborside serves up super fresh oysters at reasonable prices. Not up for bar side seating, no problem Legal Harborside, Floor 1, has many tables, most perfectly placed to enjoy the view. Grab a seat, and watch as your oysters are freshly shucked, then dig in and relax because this restaurant will transport you to paradise.
270 Northern Avenue, Boston, MA 02210
Boston, MA 02210
- Fish: market,; Sunday-Thursday,; 11; a.m.-10; p.m.
- Friday-Saturday,: 11; a.m.-11; p.m.
- Dining,: Sundays,; 5:30; p.m.-9; p.m.,; Monday-Thursday,; 5:30; p.m.-11; p.m.
- Friday-Saturday,: 5:30; p.m.-11; p.m.
- Oyster Bars: "Patio seating is hard to come by, request one when you make your reservation."
- Restaurants with Healthy Menus: "Grilled specialties at Legal Seafoods take the fat out of healthy fish dishes"
- Restaurants near Cruise Port, Seafood: "Order the wild mushroom and lobster pizza, and the stuffed artichokes; they're quite different and tasty."
- Family Friendly: "Aside from seafood staples like freshly shucked oysters, lobster, and clams, menu items worth a try include the stuffed artichoke and the lobster and wild mushroom pizza."
- Seaport District's Best Restaurants: "Enjoy classic Legal dishes on the first floor, fine dining on floor two or libations on floor three."
- Best for Oyster Bars Because: Legal Harborside is the family friendly choice for oyster lovers.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: Legal Harborside's amazing views pair well with their simply grilled, healthy seafood dishes; enjoy the Legal's experience without the fat.
- Best for Restaurants near Cruise Port Because: Legal Sea Foods is a Boston legend and their Harborside location offers stunning views along with excellent food.
- Best for Seafood Because: Legal Harborside is the quintessential New England seafood spot set directly on Boston Harbor offering dinner, or drinks with an amazing view.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: Guest 12 and under can fish in Legal Harborside's trout pond from 11am-1pm on weekends.
- Best for Seaport District's Best Restaurants Because: Legal Harborside has it all: great seafood, views and service and the setting takes a Boston classic to a new level.