Explore Cabo San Lucas
Also Featured In
Choose among al fresco dining on the terrazzo, open air indoor dining or the ever popular "tables in the sand" at this casual yet stylish bar and restaurant at Médano Beach luxury lodging Hacienda... Read More
Choose among al fresco dining on the terrazzo, open air indoor dining or the ever popular "tables in the sand" at this casual yet stylish bar and restaurant at Médano Beach luxury lodging Hacienda Beach Club and Residences. Highlights at Hacienda Cocina y Cantina include stunning views of the iconic rock formations of Land's End, as well as an excellent traditional Mexican menu created by famed Chef Andrea Blanco and executed by Chef Uziel Torres. Start with margaritas or mojitos at the scenic bar, then progress to verde style ceviche, crab flautas with mango baja slaw and hibiscus sauce, and Oaxacan style beef medallions with red mole sauce. Platters served family-style for the whole table are also available, with choices such as marinated grilled skirt steak, slow roasted pork or sea bass with plantains and pico de gallo.
- Romantic Dining, Beach Restaurants, Outdoor Dining, Lunch, Mexican: "Romantic table-in-the-sand dining options are available."
- Medano Beach's Best Restaurants: "For added romance, ask about the "tables in the sand" option."
- Group Friendly: "Several dining locations are available for special events."
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Hacienda Cocina y Cantina is set at the foot of Médano Beach, and features superb views of Land's End and Cabo San Lucas Bay.
- Best for Beach Restaurants Because: This is the signature restaurant at Hacienda Beach Club, a landmark property at the foot of Médano Beach.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: Hacienda Cocina y Cantina is the best outdoor restaurant on Médano Beach in Cabo San Lucas.
- Best for Medano Beach's Best Restaurants Because: Hacienda was one of Cabo's first hotels, and the current incarnation of the legendary resort boasts the same privileged Médano Beach location.
- Best for Lunch Because: Gorgeous Land's End views and delicious traditional Mexican cuisine headline the attractions at Hacienda Cocina y Cantina.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Land's End views and group-friendly facilities make this a popular choice for wedding and rehearsal dinners.
- Best for Mexican Because: This is one of the best restaurants in Los Cabos for regional Mexican specialty dishes.