Explore Cabo San Lucas
Also Featured In
Tanga Tanga is a favorite of locals, and a great place to hang out if you want to end up in a conversation with a grizzled expat or a member of the local drinking society. It's located at the Plaza de... Read More
Tanga Tanga is a favorite of locals, and a great place to hang out if you want to end up in a conversation with a grizzled expat or a member of the local drinking society. It's located at the Plaza de la Danza near Nick-San and the Tesoro Los Cabos resort, and features plenty of indoor and outdoor seating. Great live music is a semi-regular occurrence, and this is one of the more popular places in Cabo San Lucas to watch live sporting events. The bar draws big crowds for hockey, football, basketball, and soccer matches from around the world. The outdoor section features umbrella-shaded tables, and offers prime people watching along Marina Boulevard. Pub-style food is available from the onsite kitchen, and the nearby deli Tio Guido's will happily deliver to your barstool.
Plaza de la Danza
Cabo San Lucas, 23450
- Daily 10am-Midnight
- Bars: "Nearby Tio Guido's makes the best Reuben sandwiches in Cabo San Lucas. You can order them from the bar with free delivery."
- Downtown Cabo's Best Nightlife: "Ask the bartender to order you a Reuben sandwich from nearby deli Tio Guido's."
- Best Nightlife: "A great place to catch a football game of either the American or Mexican variety. The barbecue bacon cheeseburgers head the menu options."
- Best for Bars Because: Tanga Tanga is one of he best downtown bars in Cabo San Lucas, and a favorite of locals.
- Best for Downtown Cabo's Best Nightlife Because: This ´popular locals hangout offers al fresco dining and great people watching opportunities.
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: This is the best locals' bar in Cabo San Lucas.