Explore Cabo San Lucas
Also Featured In
Two-time major champion Greg "The Great White Shark" Norman meets 18-time major champion and local golf icon Jack "The Golden Bear" Nicklaus in one of the area's most unique layouts. Norman designed... Read More
Two-time major champion Greg "The Great White Shark" Norman meets 18-time major champion and local golf icon Jack "The Golden Bear" Nicklaus in one of the area's most unique layouts. Norman designed the front nine Mission Course, Nicklaus the back nine Ocean Course. Both courses are eventually expected to be expanded into separate 18-hole loops, but for now golfing fans can get a first hand look at the contrasting design styles of these links legends. The highlight of Norman's nine are the spectacular seaside vistas from the elevated 6th hole tee box. Nicklaus' back nine boasts one of the longest par-fours in all of Los Cabos, the challenging 498-yard 16th.
- Public Golf Courses: "The opening shot on the 9th is all downhill, and gives both high and low handicappers the opportunity to brag about their 330 yard drives."
- East Cape's Best Attractions: "Pull out your camera on the 6th tee. With the elevation of a 10-story building, you'll have views of 10 miles of gorgeous coastline, and of course a green that looks about the size of a postage stamp."
- Outdoor Activities: "Pull out the cameras on the par-3 6th, a spectacular hole that features gorgeous views of about 10 miles of coastline."
- Best for Public Golf Courses Because: Puerto Los Cabos features dueling designs from major champions Greg Norman and Jack Nicklaus. Norman designed the front nine, Nicklaus the back nine.
- Best for East Cape's Best Attractions Because: This is the best golf course on the East Cape, and is conveniently close to San José del Cabo.
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: This championship-level course features a composite design from major champions Jack "The Golden Bear" Nicklaus and Greg "The Great White Shark" Norman.