Explore Cabo San Lucas
Also Featured In
Flora's pioneered the farm-to-table dining scene in San José del Cabo, and remains a mandatory stop for visiting foodies. The restaurant looks out over a 10-acre organic field at Flora Farm, so close... Read More
Flora's pioneered the farm-to-table dining scene in San José del Cabo, and remains a mandatory stop for visiting foodies. The restaurant looks out over a 10-acre organic field at Flora Farm, so close diners can almost reach out and touch the food they'll soon be eating. Well, actually the meat is sourced from a nearby ranch, but you get the picture. This is fine dining at its most intimate. And it is fine dining. The food is superb, ranging from gourmet pizzas to heartier fare like farm-raised pork or homemade pastas. Sunday brunch is especially popular, although reservations are recommended for any visit to the restaurant. The adjacent Farm Bar serves up fresh fruit juices, wine, craft beer and cocktails.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Flora's Field Kitchen is al fresco dining at its finest.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Flora's Field Kitchen offers the most intimate farm to table dining experience in Los Cabos.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: Flora Farms offers a unique dining experience, with tables set amid a 10-acre organic field.
- Best for San Jose Del Cabo's Best Restaurants Because: This is the most intimate farm-to-table dining experience in Los Cabos.
- Best for Vegetarian Because: Flora Farm specializes in farm-to-table dining, with organic produce sourced from the adjacent fields.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: Organic produce comes from the neighboring field, and humanely raised pigs and chickens are sourced from their adjoining ranch.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Special event spaces at Flora Farm include an herb garden amphitheater and lakeside lawn.