Also Featured In
Those looking for a good time with 3,000 or so of their best friends have at least one alternative in Cancun: Congo Bongo. Live bands regularly hit the stage and play a variety of music ranging from... Read More
Those looking for a good time with 3,000 or so of their best friends have at least one alternative in Cancun: Congo Bongo. Live bands regularly hit the stage and play a variety of music ranging from techno and 70s rock classics to salsa. There are also varied nightly shows including Michael Jackson and Madonna impersonators. When you feel your feet start to move, don't bother looking for a dance floor because there isn't one. People just dance where they can find a little space, whether that means shaking it right where they are or "let's get up on the table and dance." The cover charge includes open bar.
- Daily 10:30pm-Close
- Cover Charged with Entertainment: MXN725
- Live Music, Dance Clubs: "The main floor gets incredibly crowded. To have more comfortable and enjoyable evening, request a table up on one of the higher levels that overlook the main floor. You'll have a better view for all the shows too."
- Night Clubs: "The club gets very crowded. Get a table in one of the areas off the main floor, to avoid the largest crowds."
- Best Nightlife: "This club gets very crowded so get a table in one of the areas off the main floor to avoid the crowds."
- Best for Live Music Because: Coco Bongo is one of the most popular nightclubs in Cancun and features live shows every night.
- Best for Night Clubs Because: Coco Bongo has it all and all ages love to visit Cancun's most popular nightclub.
- Best for Dance Clubs Because: Coco Bongo throws the biggest, wildest party in Cancun.
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: Coco Bongo has everything, music, drinks, confetti, balloons and live performances.