Highway Chetumal-Pto. Juárez, Km. 240
998 883 0524
- Contact for Specific Dates and Times Hours May Vary Seasonally
- Best Attractions & Activities: "Xel-Ha is all inclusive so there's not need to bring drinks or snacks."
- Parks, Romantic Things to Do, Playa del Carmen's Best Attractions & Activities, Tours and Excursions, Scuba Diving & Snorkeling, Things to Do with Kids, Outdoor Activities: "Combine your tour to Xel-Ha with a stop at the Mayan ruins of Tulum. Tulum can be seen in about an hour, so it won't add much more time to the length of your tour, and it's a great attraction to see."
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Xel-Ha is perfect for an adventurous yet relaxing vacation day.
- Best for Parks Because: Xel-Ha's grounds are beautiful and this is a fun day of safe adventure for the entire family.
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: Xel-Ha is a heavenly ecopark where visitors can snorkel, explore, or just float on an inner tube down the lazy river.
- Best for Playa del Carmen's Best Attractions & Activities Because: A visit to Xel-Ha introduces visitors to the natural beauty of the Yucatan Peninsula.
- Best for Tours and Excursions Because: Xel-Ha is what you want it to be, a relaxing or exciting day in beautiful nature surroundings.
- Best for Scuba Diving & Snorkeling Because: Xel-Ha offers a day of excitement and relaxation for the entire family.
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Xel-Ha offers nature, adventure and an awesome kids area.
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: A day at Xel-Ha is a day in a tropical paradise.