Also Featured In
This gigantic club claims to be the largest nightclub in Latin America, with a capacity for over 5,000 people. It is most definitely the biggest club in Cancun and it's often packed to the brim during... Read More
This gigantic club claims to be the largest nightclub in Latin America, with a capacity for over 5,000 people. It is most definitely the biggest club in Cancun and it's often packed to the brim during Spring Break and in the summer months. The 3-story club often has performances by internationally known artists like Ludacris, Akon, Flo Rida, 50 Cent, Fergie, Snoop Dogg and celebrity DJs. Like Coco Bongo, The City Cancun also has performances by acrobats and other performers during the evening. They play music of all genres on the 1,000,000 sound system and 650 square feet of video screens.
- Daily 10:30pm-Close
- Cover Charge Depends on Day
- Night Clubs: "Go to the club with the entertainment staff from your hotel (most hotels have employees that escort a group of guests to a nightclub each night). The group will get express entry and a table."
- Dance Clubs, Live Music: "Internationally-known recording artists and deejays often perform here throughout the year (especially during peak times of year, like Spring Break) and celebrities sometimes host parties here. It's the place to catch a great concert and possibly rub elbows with stars."
- Best Nightlife: "If you plan to attend a concert or special event at this club arrive before they open and wait in line. The club can accommodate over 5,000 people so there will be incredibly long lines if you arrive after the club has already opened."
- Best for Night Clubs Because: The City is an awesome place to party and claims to be the largest nightclub in Latin America.
- Best for Dance Clubs Because: The City hosts international artists and features nightly shows.
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: The City often features celebrity DJs and well-known musical acts.
- Best for Live Music Because: Throughout the year, especially during Spring Break, internationally known DJs spin live at The City.