Explore Kansas City
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, Inc.
1616 E 18th St
Kansas City, MO 64108
- Tue-Sat: 9am-6pm
- Sun: Noon-6pm
- Adult $10; Senior (65+) $9; Child (5-12) $6; Child (0-4) Free
- Museums: "Purchase a ticket that covers admission to the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum and the adjacent American Jazz Museum for an inspiring look at two great historic legacies in Kansas City."
- Best Attractions & Activities: "Purchase a ticket that covers admission to the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum and the adjacent American Jazz Museum - where you'll hear more than 100 jazz pieces from different artists, and see memorabilia that includes a Charlie Parker sax and an Ella Fitzgerald dress."
- Best for Museums Because: Here's a chance to explore an important piece of sports history that many Americans don't otherwise know existed.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Negro Leagues Baseball made an indelible and important mark on the sport, and this is the only U.S. museum that documents it.