Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
This hip, intimate Las Vegas lounge is one of the city's best-kept secrets. Dim lighting, cozy leather seating, minimalist art and eclectic music create a seductively mysterious ambiance, and the... Read More
This hip, intimate Las Vegas lounge is one of the city's best-kept secrets. Dim lighting, cozy leather seating, minimalist art and eclectic music create a seductively mysterious ambiance, and the diverse clientele are mostly locals seeking a laid-back evening away from the Vegas "scene." The seasonal menu features delectable punch bowls and creative cocktails with distinctive flavor profiles that have customers raving. In addition to the specialty cocktails, the menu also includes Absinthe, in case you'd like to try the today's version of the famous drink. Live DJs supply the entertainment nightly from Tuesday through Saturday, and a small selection of food will give you something to nibble on.
- Mon-Fri 4pm-2am, Sat 7pm-2am
- Cover Charge Depends on Day
- Bars: "Watching people try to get in the front door is a local's pastime at the DCR. Look for the brass panel on the left, push, and you'll be in."
- Downtown Las Vegas' Best Bars: "One of the closest and easiest places to park close to the Downtown Cocktail Room is the parking garage just west of the bar in the Fremont Street Parking garage."
- Best Nightlife: "A favorite past time of regulars is watching new patrons trying to find the front door. Push on the bronze part of the entryway on the left to get it."
- Best for Bars Because: The Downtown Cocktail Room consistently serves some of the best cocktails in Las Vegas.
- Best for Downtown Las Vegas' Best Bars Because: Downtown Cocktail Room is one of Las Vegas' most respected cocktail bars.
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: The inventive cocktails at Downtown Cocktail Room are some of the best in Las Vegas.