Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
The dancing waters of the Fountains of Bellagio have become one of Las Vegas' most iconic attractions. Jets of water shoot hundreds of feet into the air, sway gracefully and race around in patterns... Read More
The dancing waters of the Fountains of Bellagio have become one of Las Vegas' most iconic attractions. Jets of water shoot hundreds of feet into the air, sway gracefully and race around in patterns on the surface of Lake Bellagio. All that aquatic movement is choreographed to popular music, some of it very Vegas-y (think Sinatra and Elvis), but you'll hear plenty of classical, romantic and toe-tapping tunes as well. The fountain's elaborate show captivates audiences, plus it's a free Las Vegas attraction that's appropriate for all ages. Once you've seen the show, be assured that you'll want to see it again--the show is enchanting, no matter how many times you've seen it.
3600 Las Vegas Blvd. S.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Mon-Fri: 3pm-Midnight
- Sat: Noon-Midnight
- Sun: 11am-Midnight
- Free Things to Do: "The Fountains of Bellagio are just one of the hotel's free attractions, which also include the Botanical Conservatory and the Chihuly sculpture near the front desk."
- Romantic Things to Do: "If you'd like to have the romantic Fountains of Bellagio as a background for an evening, make reservations at one of the restaurants that have a prime view, like Picasso, Le Cirque, Jasmine, Prime, Lago, Olives or Yellowtail."
- Best Attractions & Activities: "If you're hoping to get great pictures of the show, be sure to arrive early to find the best spot and get properly set up, especially at night when you may have more camera adjustments to make."
- Best for Free Things to Do Because: The mesmerizing Fountains of Bellagio provide probably the most well-known free show in Las Vegas.
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: The graceful dancing waters having something special and romantic about them.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: No trip to Las Vegas is complete without stopping to see The Fountains of Bellagio at least once.