Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of MGM Resorts International
If you're looking for a dining experience you'll remember forever, Joel Robuchon should be on your list. This opulent and very expensive restaurant is a destination for many foodies. The restaurant... Read More
If you're looking for a dining experience you'll remember forever, Joel Robuchon should be on your list. This opulent and very expensive restaurant is a destination for many foodies. The restaurant features traditional French cuisine created for a discriminating palate, served in a setting reminiscent of Paris in the 1930s. Guests can enjoy a lavish reception area, elegant main dining room, garden-designed dining room and intimate bar. The tasting menus showcase precise portions of perfect French Nouvelle cuisine, using only the finest meats, seafood and produce available. Dishes like seared scallops in green curry with leeks, truffled langoustine ravioli with simmered green cabbage and frog leg fritter with red miso and Espelette pepper are just some of the mouth-watering dishes guests can expect.
- Restaurants on the Strip: "While the meal alone at Joel Robuchon is impressive enough, you'll also want to sample the opulent mignardises cart as well as the bread, cheese and tea carts."
- Fine Dining: "Joel Robuchon has two restaurants at the MGM Grand: his namesake and L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon, which offers a more casual atmosphere but still features the award-winning chef's food."
- Romantic Dining: "Plan ahead for your special evening at Joel Robuchon. Reservations are an absolute must and if you're planning to do anything else that evening, keep in mind that a meal like this is an experience that takes some time."
- French: "Joel Robuchon offers group dining for parties of seven or more, providing a truly memorable and sumptuous French fine dining experience in an intimate setting."
- Best Restaurants: "Plan far in advance if you'd like to have dinner at Joel Robuchon since tables can be hard to come by--the intimate dining room only seats 10 people."
- Best for Restaurants on the Strip Because: Joel Robuchon's amazing, award-winning French food and sumptuous decor creates a one-of-a-kind dining experience.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: The fine French food and opulent Parisian-inspired decor at Joel Robuchon are unmatched in Las Vegas.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Joël Robuchon's sumptuous food and intimate dining area offer a romantic experience to be remembered for years.
- Best for French Because: Joel Robuchon's award-winning French dishes have redefined fine dining in Las Vegas.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Joel Robuchon is the only 3-Star Michelin restaurant in Las Vegas and has been recognized with the top culinary awards.