Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of MGM Resorts International
When you want to make a lasting impression on someone special, there's really only one place in Las Vegas to go: Joël Robuchon. At the intimate fine dining restaurant inside MGM Grand, guests can... Read More
When you want to make a lasting impression on someone special, there's really only one place in Las Vegas to go: Joël Robuchon. At the intimate fine dining restaurant inside MGM Grand, guests can experience the Chef of the Century's formidable cooking talents. The restaurant features traditional French cuisine in a setting reminiscent of Paris in the 1930s. Guests can enjoy a lavish reception area, elegant main dining room, landscaped garden-designed dining room and intimate bar. The tasting menus showcase precise portions of perfect French Nouvelle cuisine, using only the finest meats, seafood and produce available. The exquisite menu offers such delicacies as caviar, lobster, a black truffle tart, truffled langoustine ravioli with simmered green cabbage and Chateaubriand.
- Romantic Dining: "Plan ahead for your special evening at Joel Robuchon. Reservations are an absolute must and if you're planning to do anything else that evening, keep in mind that a meal like this is an experience that takes some time."
- French: "Joel Robuchon offers group dining for parties of seven or more, providing a truly memorable and sumptuous French fine dining experience in an intimate setting."
- Fine Dining: "This is one Las Vegas restaurant you'll want to dress up for. The dress code is formal here, and while it's not strictly enforced, it's still a dressier environment than the average Vegas restaurant."
- Restaurants on the Strip: "Be sure to sample the extravagant bread, cheese, tea and mignardises carts. Also check into the wine pairings, designed by the knowledgeable staff to perfectly complement the meals."
- Best Restaurants: "Plan far in advance if you'd like to have dinner at Joel Robuchon since tables can be hard to come by--the intimate dining room only seats 10 people."
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Joël Robuchon's sumptuous food and intimate dining area offer a romantic experience to be remembered for years.
- Best for French Because: Joel Robuchon's award-winning French dishes have redefined fine dining in Las Vegas.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: Joel Robuchon is the most lauded and acclaimed restaurant in Las Vegas.
- Best for Restaurants on the Strip Because: Joel Robuchon is the only Three Michelin Star restaurant in Las Vegas.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Joel Robuchon is the only 3-Star Michelin restaurant in Las Vegas and has been recognized with the top culinary awards.