Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of MGM Resorts International
Joel Robuchon's namesake restaurant in Las Vegas gives diners a chance to experience the chef's renown French cuisine in a setting reminiscent of Paris in the 1930s. A meal here is an elaborate... Read More
Joel Robuchon's namesake restaurant in Las Vegas gives diners a chance to experience the chef's renown French cuisine in a setting reminiscent of Paris in the 1930s. A meal here is an elaborate event--and a splurge. Guests can enjoy a lavish reception area, elegant main dining room, landscaped garden-designed dining room and intimate bar. The tasting menus and the a la carte offerings showcase precise portions of perfect French Nouvelle cuisine, using only the finest meats, seafood and produce available. Diners are treated to amazing dishes like the frog leg kadaif fritter with red miso and Espelette pepper and truffled langoustine ravioli in foie gras sauce with cabbage and pan-fried sea bass. The menu's most opulent selection is the 18-course degustation menu, which is $445 a person.
- Fine Dining: "Joel Robuchon has two restaurants at the MGM Grand: his namesake and L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon, which offers a more casual atmosphere but still features the award-winning chef's food."
- Romantic Dining: "Plan ahead for your special evening at Joel Robuchon. Reservations are an absolute must and if you're planning to do anything else that evening, keep in mind that a meal like this is an experience that takes some time."
- French: "Joel Robuchon offers group dining for parties of seven or more, providing a truly memorable and sumptuous French fine dining experience in an intimate setting."
- Restaurants on the Strip: "Be sure to sample the extravagant bread, cheese, tea and mignardises carts. Also check into the wine pairings, designed by the knowledgeable staff to perfectly complement the meals."
- Best Restaurants: "Plan far in advance if you'd like to have dinner at Joel Robuchon since tables can be hard to come by--the intimate dining room only seats 10 people."
- Best for Fine Dining Because: The fine French food and opulent Parisian-inspired decor at Joel Robuchon are unmatched in Las Vegas.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Joël Robuchon's sumptuous food and intimate dining area offer a romantic experience to be remembered for years.
- Best for French Because: Joel Robuchon's award-winning French dishes have redefined fine dining in Las Vegas.
- Best for Restaurants on the Strip Because: Joel Robuchon is the only Three Michelin Star restaurant in Las Vegas.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Joel Robuchon is the only 3-Star Michelin restaurant in Las Vegas and has been recognized with the top culinary awards.