Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
The famed House of Blues frequently has shows for all ages or 18+, providing an amazing opportunity for everyone to rock out Vegas-style. The venue itself is interesting to see, with a design meant to... Read More
The famed House of Blues frequently has shows for all ages or 18+, providing an amazing opportunity for everyone to rock out Vegas-style. The venue itself is interesting to see, with a design meant to imitate the Southern juke joints of bygone days. It boasts a spectacular open-air balcony and over 300 pieces of folk art, making this one funky place to move to the beat of your favorite bands, whether you're 18 or 88. Fantastic prices are an added bonus. Check out the venue's schedule online to see what's playing when you're in town. The famous House of Blues Gospel Brunch on Sundays at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. is also an all-ages event and includes several food stations as well as rousing gospel.
- Restaurant: Daily 7am-Midnight
- Events - Hours Vary
- Cover Charge Depends on Entertainment Call for Details
- Under 21 Clubs: "The legendary guitarist Carlos Santa has a residency at House of Blues Las Vegas, with performances scheduled periodically throughout the year. Audience members must be over 18."
- Live Music on the Strip: "The Sunday Gospel Brunch is one of HOB's most popular regular events. Every Sunday, guests can fill up at a Southern-style brunch buffet before a soulful performance of authentic Gospel music."
- Live Music: "Be sure to wear close-toed shoes if you have general admission tickets--the area in front of the stage can get crowded, and you don't want someone stepping on your exposed toes!"
- Best for Live Music Because: House of Blues provides an intimate setting for guests to see their favorite music and comedy acts in--including Carlos Santana.