Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Located on the 23rd floor of the non-gaming Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas, Mandarin Bar is one of the city's most sleek and sophisticated nightlife venues. Guests can drink up the stunning Strip views... Read More
Located on the 23rd floor of the non-gaming Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas, Mandarin Bar is one of the city's most sleek and sophisticated nightlife venues. Guests can drink up the stunning Strip views courtesy of the bar's floor-to-ceiling windows while imbibing one of its expertly crafted cocktails. In addition to a menu of creative alcoholic concoctions, the bar offers a variety of fine wines and delicious light bites, making it the perfect place to kick back and relax before or after dinner. For a light and refreshing drink, try the Tea-Tini, one of Mandarin Bar's specialty cocktails. A mix of Bulleit Bourbon, chilled Jasmine Pearl tea, apple juice, agave nectar and lemon juice, the tasty cocktail is both unique and delicious.
- Bars: "The Eclectic Bites menu is available Sunday through Thursday from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. and on Friday and Saturdays from 5 p.m. to midnight."
- Bars on the Strip: "If you're serious about your cocktail preparation, you might want to check out the Mandarin Bar's "Mixologist in the Making" classes that happen once a month on select Saturdays. Check the schedule to find out the featured alcohol for each month."
- Hotel Bars: "The Eclectic Bites menu is offered beginning at 5pm and includes delectable selections like a cheese and charcuterie for two, Rosemary Lobster Arancini and beef tartare and quail eggs."
- Best Nightlife: "Mandarin Bar also offers a private room for up to 30 people, The Edge, and it includes waiter service, making it ideal for small events."
- Best for Bars Because: Mandarin Bar's view of the Las Vegas Strip is incredible, and its drinks are sure to impress.
- Best for Bars on the Strip Because: Mandarin Bar's sophisticated nightlife experience includes creative cocktails and striking views of the Las Vegas Strip.
- Best for Hotel Bars Because: Mandarin Bar offers a refined drink menu and panoramic views of the Las Vegas Strip.
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: The intimate space at the Mandarin Bar overlooks the Las Vegas Strip and serves delicious cocktails.