Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of MGM Resorts International
For a more laid-back evening, head on over to the Bellagio's Petrossian Lounge, where guests can enjoy live music from a one-of-a-kind Steinway grand. Pianists perform daily from 10 a.m.-12:45 a.m.... Read More
For a more laid-back evening, head on over to the Bellagio's Petrossian Lounge, where guests can enjoy live music from a one-of-a-kind Steinway grand. Pianists perform daily from 10 a.m.-12:45 a.m. and include a range of talented performers like "Pianist to the Presidents" David Osborne, who has performed at various White House functions for Presidents Barack Obama, George W Bush, Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush. While you're enjoying the music, treat your palate to a house-made infused cocktail or afternoon tea. Petrossian is also known for its selection of fine caviars, making it the perfect place for those with discerning taste.
- Daily Open 24 Hours
- No Cover Charge
- Live Music on the Strip: "If you're looking for a refined experience, Petrossian's upscale cocktail and food menu, afternoon tea service and piano music will leave the most discriminating guests pleased."
- Hotel Bars: "Petrossian is in a prime location across from the Bellagio's front desk and close to the Botanical Conservatory and the Chihuly sculptures that adorn part of the ceiling in the lobby."
- Bars: "The Petrossian features talented and well-known pianists, who perform for about 45 minutes every hour from 10 a.m. to 12:00 a.m., and there's no cover charge."
- Best for Live Music on the Strip Because: Petrossian Bar's pianists create an elegant atmosphere with their impressive music abilities.
- Best for Hotel Bars Because: The upscale atmosphere and fine drinks and food at Petrossian deliver a first-class experience.
- Best for Bars Because: The upscale Petrossian takes the casino bar to a classy new level.