Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
The Chandelier's striking design makes stopping for a drink feel mandatory. Located in the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, this marvel of design combines more than 2 million crystal beads and three... Read More
The Chandelier's striking design makes stopping for a drink feel mandatory. Located in the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, this marvel of design combines more than 2 million crystal beads and three luxurious bars in a three-story space. Each floor houses its own unique bar experience where guests can enjoy interactive light shows along with their signature cocktails. The bottom floor offers a high-energy atmosphere that merges seamlessly with the surrounding casino floor, while the heart of The Chandelier provides a more swank and sophisticated experience and the top of The Chandelier overlooks the casino below. Look for signature drinks like The Forbidden Fruit, an concoction full of apple flavor, and The Chandelier's take on the Old Fashioned, The Infinite Playlist, which uses aged rum as its base.
- Bars on the Strip: "One of the Chandelier's most popular and talked-about drinks is the Fire-Breathing Dragon, served on the second level. Bacardin Dragon Berry Rum, lemongrass, raspberry, Thai chile, Red Bull Orange Edition and raspberries charged with liquid nitrogen."
- Hotel Bars: "If you want to experience each level of The Chandelier, one approach is to start at the top and work your way down; the bottom level is open 24/7."
- Bars: "Each level of The Chandelier is slightly different and has a atmosphere of its own. Start at the top and work your way down to experience all three levels."
- Best for Bars on the Strip Because: The Chandelier's unique design and well-crafted cocktails make it one of the Strip's most memorable bars.
- Best for Hotel Bars Because: The Chandelier isn't just a bar, it's a three-story mixology experience.
- Best for Bars Because: The Chandelier's beautiful design is the perfect backdrop for the delicious drinks.