Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Jose Andres' Bazaar Meat offers meat in more forms than the average person might even be able to think of. Tartares, carpaccios, cured meats, steak, lamb and pork--along with other meaty options--fill... Read More
Jose Andres' Bazaar Meat offers meat in more forms than the average person might even be able to think of. Tartares, carpaccios, cured meats, steak, lamb and pork--along with other meaty options--fill the menu in a profusion of delicious dishes. Authentic A5 Japanese Wagyu is available, which will make many steak aficionados happy. The domestic beef is sourced so precisely that the menu even lists the ranch on which the beef was raised. Other dishes include Chateaubriand, roasted Jidori chicken, Burifarra Spiral (with Catalan-style pork sausage) and rack of lamb from New Zealand. This is also the place to try unusual dishes like blood sausage and braised lamb neck. Before you dig into the meat of your meal, enjoy a raw bar, oysters or caviar flights. A selection of specialty cocktails round out the menu, giving diners a choice of finely crafted beverages to go along with the food.
- Steakhouses on the Strip: "Bazaar Meat is currently one of a very few restaurants in Las Vegas that carry authentic, certified A5 Japanese Wagyu. Cuts include rib eye and tenderloin."
- Fine Dining: "The meat dishes at Bazaar Meat go beyond steak. If you've wanted to try blood sausage, braised lamb neck or Secreto Ibérico de Bellota pork, this is the place."
- Steakhouses: "Three private dining options are available at Bazaar Meat: Sam's Room, which holds up to 50 guests, the Silver room with a capacity of 25, and the Chef's Table, which can accommodate 10."
- Best for Steakhouses on the Strip Because: Bazaar Meat is all about the meat with a menu offering a multitude of carnivore-pleasing dishes of high-quality beef, pork and other meats.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: Guests and critics are enthralled with the inventive, extraordinary and very meaty dishes at Chef Jose Andres' Bazaar Meat.
- Best for Steakhouses Because: Bazaar Meat takes the idea of a steakhouse to an entirely new level.