Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
The Burger Bar at Mandalay Bay has been around a while, having been one of the first upscale burger restaurants in Las Vegas--and it continues to serve delicious burgers, fries, and shakes. Renown... Read More
The Burger Bar at Mandalay Bay has been around a while, having been one of the first upscale burger restaurants in Las Vegas--and it continues to serve delicious burgers, fries, and shakes. Renown Chef Hubert Keller, known not only for his award-winning food but also for his appearances on Top Chef (and his cooking show on PBS), is the mind behind Burger Bar. You'll find plenty of gourmet touches to these quality hamburgers. Patties made from beef, buffalo, lamb can be topped with things like grilled pineapple, a fried egg or some shrimp--choose from the Chef's Burgers or make your own. The American Classic is everything most burger lovers could want--Angus beef, cheese, bacon, tomato and onion--but the long list of menu options might make it hard to stick with your standard order.
- Lunch: "Guests who aren't beef fans can still enjoy a burger at Burger Bar. The Chef's Veggie Burger is made from mushrooms, lentils, peas, rice, pumpkin puree, potato, bread crumbs and mozzarella cheese."
- Hamburger: "If you're craving something sweet, Burger Bar offers several milkshakes, including several for adults, plus an unusual dessert, the Sweet Burger. It looks like a burger but it's a clever (and tasty) imposter."
- Best Value: "Burger Bar is in the The Shoppes at Mandalay Place, a shopping plaza between Mandalay Bay and Luxor, and the closest parking is the valet or self-parking off of Hacienda, just west of the Strip."
- Best for Lunch Because: Burger Bar's selection of quality burgers includes options like buffalo and lamb, plus a host of toppings that range from foie gras to carmelized onion.
- Best for Hamburger Because: Burger Bar's high-quality burgers are some of the best in Las Vegas.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: The Burger Bar features gourmet burgers and delicious milkshakes, as imagined by Chef Herbert Keller.