Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Although primarily a steakhouse, Craftsteak's menu goes beyond beef. Chef Tom Colicchio's menu includes free range chicken, salmon, and lobster--although the clear star is beef. House specialties... Read More
Although primarily a steakhouse, Craftsteak's menu goes beyond beef. Chef Tom Colicchio's menu includes free range chicken, salmon, and lobster--although the clear star is beef. House specialties include braised short ribs, grilled dry aged ribeye, and a selection of domestic and Japanese Wagyu. The choices of dry-aged beef give guests a range of flavors and textures to choose from. Sides like Yukon Gold Puree and mushroom assortments are also popular, and while the restaurant is a steak house, its wide selection of vegetarian dishes provide plenty of options to beef. The wine list focuses on California wines, although the overall selection of wines, both domestic and international, is extensive. The sleek interior is a refreshing update of the traditional steakhouse, with plenty of rich, deep reds and wood, but in a comfortable modern design.
- Restaurants on the Strip: "Steaks are the star of the menu here, and to go along with the hearty dishes, a full menu of craft cocktails provides a selection of original creations to accompany your meal."
- Steakhouses: "To add a touch of extra decadence to your meal, add lobster, scallops or caviar, or look into the wine pairing options with Orin Swift red wines."
- Steakhouses on the Strip: "Although all of the side dishes are delicious and pair perfectly with the main courses, the Yukon Gold potato puree is consistently one of the most popular sides."
- Best for Restaurants on the Strip Because: Delicious and flavorful farm-to-table style dishes from the well-known Chef Tom Colicchio are created from the freshest ingredients at Craftsteak.
- Best for Steakhouses Because: Craftsteak's emphasis on ingredients from artisanal producers and small family farms brings extra flavor to their dishes.
- Best for Steakhouses on the Strip Because: Craftsteak elevates the steakhouse experience in an award-winning way.