Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Jeff Green
Photo courtesy of courtesy of Wolfgang Puck
CUT enjoys a well-deserved reputation as one of Las Vegas' best steakhouses. The menu features succulent steaks grilled over hard wood and charcoal then finished under a 1,200-degree broiler. CUT... Read More
CUT enjoys a well-deserved reputation as one of Las Vegas' best steakhouses. The menu features succulent steaks grilled over hard wood and charcoal then finished under a 1,200-degree broiler. CUT boasts a large selection of U.S.D.A. Prime corn-fed steaks aged 21 to 35 days as well as steaks made from Wagyu beef and grass-fed Australian beef. The Argentinean chimichurri sauce with the American Wagyu steak is a favorite combination, although there's no lack of flavorful, delicious options. Other entrees include bass, sole, scallops, lobster and lamb chops. Popular side dishes include creamed spinach with a fried organic egg, soft polenta with parmesan and the Cavatappi macaroni and cheese with Quebec cheddar.
- Steakhouses on the Strip: "Serious beef lovers might want to consider the New York Sirloin tasting, featuring selections of Wagyu and USDA Prime dry aged beef. Cost is $165 for the tasting."
- Fine Dining: "The restaurant's lounge features a menu of small plates, including sliders and steak tartare, just right for a lighter meal--plus a roving cocktail cart for all your mixology needs."
- Steakhouses: "The extensive wine list offers a wide selection to accompany your meal and includes an international wine list of more than 500 selections, focusing on wines from the United States, France, Italy, Spain and Australia."
- Best for Steakhouses on the Strip Because: CUT by well-known Wolfgang Puck features the finest cuts of beef, prepared to perfection.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: CUT at The Palazzo is the Las Vegas outpost of Wolfgang Puck's celebrated steakhouse, a restaurant well-known for offering a wide selection of fine steaks.
- Best for Steakhouses Because: The acclaimed CUT is known for its award-winning, humanely treated ingredients.