Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of MGM Resorts International
The bold cuisine of famed restaurateur Sirio Maccioni has earned this Strip restaurant consistent AAA Five Diamond ratings. The timeless menu features classic and contemporary French fare is enhanced... Read More
The bold cuisine of famed restaurateur Sirio Maccioni has earned this Strip restaurant consistent AAA Five Diamond ratings. The timeless menu features classic and contemporary French fare is enhanced by a coveted wine selection, attentive service and an elegant and whimsical circus-themed interior. Designed by Adam D. Tihany, the vibrant colors adorning the dining room combined with the exquisite cuisine amuse guests' eyes and their taste buds. Diners can choose from four artfully crafted menus: the Dégustation Menu, the 10-course Menu Prestige (intended for the table to share), the Pre-Theatre Menu, a Vegetarian Menu and the $105 prix-fixe menu. And don't forget the desserts and cheeses menu, filled with irresistible treats.
- French: "Three private dining rooms give guests three options for group dinners. The Stella room is the largest and can host up to 90 lucky diners."
- Fine Dining: "The dessert and cheese menu is not to be missed. Perennial favorites include the creme brulee, soufflés, and the chocolate ball with praline mousse, white chocolate ice cream, hazelnut caramel crunch and chocolate sauce."
- Restaurants on the Strip: "Definitely ask to see the wine list, which features more than 900 international selections; French wines are highlighted, and sommeliers can help you navigate your choices."
- Best Restaurants: "If you're unsure what wine will pair best with your food, there's a sommelier on hand for recommendations. Le Cirque's extensive wine list has 900 international selections."
- Best for French Because: Le Cirque's acclaimed French food will give guests an unforgettable dining experience.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: The venerable Le Cirque is consistently recognized as one of Las Vegas' finest restaurants.
- Best for Restaurants on the Strip Because: Within the United States, the Las Vegas Le Cirque is the only other location of the famed restaurant outside of New York.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Award winning French food by Sirio Maccioni in a striking space overlooking Lake Bellagio.