Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of MGM Resorts International
Le Cirque has become a Las Vegas classic, offering diners a menu of classic and contemporary French food. Guests can choose from a selection of mouth-watering menus: the Dégustation, the Pre-Theatre,... Read More
Le Cirque has become a Las Vegas classic, offering diners a menu of classic and contemporary French food. Guests can choose from a selection of mouth-watering menus: the Dégustation, the Pre-Theatre, the Prix-Fixe and the Vegetarian. Summer prix-fixe menu items include Maryland Blue Crab and Russian Osetra Caviar, prime beef tenderloin steak tartare, lobster and avocado salad with black truffle vinaigrette and flambeed foie gras. The award-winning food is enhanced by a coveted wine selection, attentive service and an elegant yet playful circus-themed interior. Designed by Adam D. Tihany, the vibrant colors adorning the dining room combined with the exquisite cuisine come seamlessly together to amuse guests' eyes as well as their taste buds.
- Fine Dining: "The pre-theater menu is served from 5 p.m. to 5:45 p.m. and offers Le Cirque's least expensive option at $72 per person for a three-course meal that offers dishes like escargot, foie gras and one of the restaurant's signature dishes, Filet De Loup De Mer."
- French: "Three private dining rooms give guests three options for group dinners. The Stella room is the largest and can host up to 90 lucky diners."
- Restaurants on the Strip: "Definitely ask to see the wine list, which features more than 900 international selections; French wines are highlighted, and sommeliers can help you navigate your choices."
- Best Restaurants: "If you're unsure what wine will pair best with your food, there's a sommelier on hand for recommendations. Le Cirque's extensive wine list has 900 international selections."
- Best for Fine Dining Because: Le Cirque is consistently recognized as one of Las Vegas' finest restaurants for its award-winning French food, which is served in a dazzling setting.
- Best for French Because: Le Cirque's acclaimed French food will give guests an unforgettable dining experience.
- Best for Restaurants on the Strip Because: Within the United States, the Las Vegas Le Cirque is the only other location of the famed restaurant outside of New York.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Award winning French food by Sirio Maccioni in a striking space overlooking Lake Bellagio.