Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of MGM Resorts International
A 13-time recipient of the AAA Five Diamond Award, Executive Chef Julian Serrano's menu is inspired by the regional cuisine of France and Spain where Pablo Picasso spent much of his life. To... Read More
A 13-time recipient of the AAA Five Diamond Award, Executive Chef Julian Serrano's menu is inspired by the regional cuisine of France and Spain where Pablo Picasso spent much of his life. To complement Serrano's impeccable cuisine, the restaurant boasts a wine cellar stocked with more than 1,500 selections from the finest vineyards. Picasso masterpieces as well as a collection of his charming ceramic pieces adorn the dining room creating a complete Picasso experience. Guests may also enjoy Serrano's renowned fare outdoors while taking in the beauty of the dancing Fountains of Bellagio on Picasso's patio, creating a dining experience unlike any other.
- French: "The popular outside seating at Picasso has a view of the Fountains of Bellagio, and has cool misters or heat lamps for warm or chilly evenings."
- Fine Dining: "Be sure to request patio seating for a magnificent view of the Fountains of Bellagio in an alfresco setting."
- Restaurants on the Strip: "Request patio seating for a magnificent view of the dancing waters of the Bellagio's Fountains; the show begins at three during the week and at lunchtime on the weekends."
- Best Restaurants: "Menus include a seasonal truffle menu--full of earthy, full flavors from courses like a creamy Arborio risotto and butternut squash ravioli with a confit of sage and Parmiggiano-Reggiano."
- Best for French Because: Picasso's atmosphere and food have made it one of Las Vegas' most renowned restaurants.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: Picasso's memorable and gourmet delicacies are served amidst museum-worthy artwork.
- Best for Restaurants on the Strip Because: This Las Vegas restaurant is known almost as much for its artwork as for its masterfully prepared food.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: The stunning combination of Chef Julian Serrano's food and Picasso's art transforms this dining experience.