Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of MGM Resorts International
Executive Chef Julian Serrano's menu at Picasso is inspired by the regional cuisine of France and Spain where Pablo Picasso spent much of his life. Serrano's impeccable cuisine is on display in the... Read More
Executive Chef Julian Serrano's menu at Picasso is inspired by the regional cuisine of France and Spain where Pablo Picasso spent much of his life. Serrano's impeccable cuisine is on display in the degustation menu, which might include dishes like a warm quail salad with artichokes and pine nuts, roasted Maine lobster, tuna tartare, or medallions of deer with caramelized green apple and zinfandel sauce. The wine cellar is stocked with more than 1,500 selections, so you'll certainly find a wine that pairs perfectly with your meal. The dining room is adorned with Picasso's work, and also offers diners a view of the Bellagio's fountains.
- Fine Dining: "Picasso offers several menus for diners to choose from, including pre-theater, prix fixe, seasonal truffle, vegetarian and degustation, plus a tempting dessert menu full of sweets."
- French: "The popular outside seating at Picasso has a view of the Fountains of Bellagio, and has cool misters or heat lamps for warm or chilly evenings."
- Restaurants on the Strip: "Request patio seating for a magnificent view of the dancing waters of the Bellagio's Fountains; the show begins at three during the week and at lunchtime on the weekends."
- Best Restaurants: "Menus include a seasonal truffle menu--full of earthy, full flavors from courses like a creamy Arborio risotto and butternut squash ravioli with a confit of sage and Parmiggiano-Reggiano."
- Best for Fine Dining Because: Taking inspiration from both French and Spanish cuisines, Chef Julian Serrano has created a menu at Picasso that's sure to surprise and delight.
- Best for French Because: Picasso's atmosphere and food have made it one of Las Vegas' most renowned restaurants.
- Best for Restaurants on the Strip Because: This Las Vegas restaurant is known almost as much for its artwork as for its masterfully prepared food.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: The stunning combination of Chef Julian Serrano's food and Picasso's art transforms this dining experience.