Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of MGM Resorts International
At the award-winning Picasso, Executive Chef Julian Serrano's menu is inspired by the regional cuisine of France and Spain where Pablo Picasso spent much of his life. Menu choices include courses like... Read More
At the award-winning Picasso, Executive Chef Julian Serrano's menu is inspired by the regional cuisine of France and Spain where Pablo Picasso spent much of his life. Menu choices include courses like poached oysters, big eye tuna tartare, sauteed medallions of deer, roasted pigeon and roasted Maine lobster. To complement Serrano's impeccable cuisine, the restaurant boasts a wine cellar stocked with more than 1,500 selections from the finest vineyards. Picasso masterpieces as well as a collection of his charming ceramic pieces adorn the dining room, creating a complete Picasso experience. Guests may also enjoy Serrano's renowned fare outdoors while taking in the beauty of the dancing Fountains of Bellagio on Picasso's patio.
- Restaurants on the Strip: "The seating outside affords a wonderful view of the Bellagio Fountains, with misters and heat lamps to keep things comfortable almost year-round in Las Vegas' generally temperate climate."
- Fine Dining: "Picasso offers several menus for diners to choose from, including pre-theater, prix fixe, seasonal truffle, vegetarian and degustation, plus a tempting dessert menu full of sweets."
- French: "The popular outside seating at Picasso has a view of the Fountains of Bellagio, and has cool misters or heat lamps for warm or chilly evenings."
- Best Restaurants: "Menus include a seasonal truffle menu--full of earthy, full flavors from courses like a creamy Arborio risotto and butternut squash ravioli with a confit of sage and Parmiggiano-Reggiano."
- Best for Restaurants on the Strip Because: Chef Julian Serrano's French and Spanish cuisine and the artwork of legendary artist Pablo Picasso come together elegantly at Picasso.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: Taking inspiration from both French and Spanish cuisines, Chef Julian Serrano has created a menu at Picasso that's sure to surprise and delight.
- Best for French Because: Picasso's atmosphere and food have made it one of Las Vegas' most renowned restaurants.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: The stunning combination of Chef Julian Serrano's food and Picasso's art transforms this dining experience.