Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Noted Chef Guy Savoy has his only United States restaurant in Las Vegas. Recipient of several culinary awards and accolades, Guy Savoy's restaurant was once a finalist for the James Beard Foundation's... Read More
Noted Chef Guy Savoy has his only United States restaurant in Las Vegas. Recipient of several culinary awards and accolades, Guy Savoy's restaurant was once a finalist for the James Beard Foundation's Best New Restaurant of the Year award. Epicurean indulgences here include the chef's signature artichoke and black truffle soup, available on the Signature Menu, the Innovation Menu and the a la carte offerings. The Innovation Menu truly lives up to its name with dishes like the octopus with cucumber and Yuzu gelee, chickpeas and mint, or the roasted quail breast and eggplant textures. Restaurant Guy Savoy also has a Krug Chef's Table, a 2-6 person experience that provides an intimate view of the kitchen while serving a menu created to pair with Krug's Champagnes.
- French: "For the closest parking to Guy Savoy, skip Caesars front valet and park in the valet facing Flamingo Road, near Qua Spa and the wedding chapels in the August Tower."
- Fine Dining: "The correct pronunciation of the restaurant's name–also the chef's name–is "ghee sav-wah," with "guy" rhyming with "key" and Savoy in the traditional French style."
- Restaurants on the Strip: "It's easy to remember to silence your cell phone here because there's a reminder on the menu--and on another note of etiquette, the correct pronunciation of the chef's name is "Ghee Sav-wah.""
- Best Restaurants: "The noted chef's only United States restaurant."
- Best for French Because: Guy Savoy's award-winning restaurant consistently earns the highest praise from food critics and discerning diners.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: Guy Savoy continues to earn the highest praise and awards from food critics and discriminating diners.
- Best for Restaurants on the Strip Because: The exclusive Guy Savoy in Las Vegas transforms meals into artful and memorable experiences.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: If you're really a fan, sign up for the personal cooking class.