Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Noted Chef Guy Savoy has his only United States restaurant in Las Vegas, the eponymous Restaurant Guy Savoy at Caesars Palace. Recipient of several culinary awards and accolades, the chef's Las Vegas... Read More
Noted Chef Guy Savoy has his only United States restaurant in Las Vegas, the eponymous Restaurant Guy Savoy at Caesars Palace. Recipient of several culinary awards and accolades, the chef's Las Vegas restaurant is a must-do destination for many food enthusiasts. Epicurean indulgences here include the chef's signature artichoke and black truffle soup, available on the Signature Menu, the Innovation Menu and the a la carte offerings. The Innovation Menu truly lives up to its name with dishes like the king crab with avocado, green apple and Golden Osetra caviar, or the roasted quail breast with grapes and verjus. Restaurant Guy Savoy also has a Krug Chef's Table, a 2-6 person experience that provides an intimate view of the kitchen while serving a menu created to pair with Krug's Champagnes.
- Fine Dining: "The Caviar Room in the lounge is the newest addition to the posh Guy Savoy. The menu features exclusive caviar dishes along with signature favorites from the chef."
- French: "For the closest parking to Guy Savoy, skip Caesars front valet and park in the valet facing Flamingo Road, near Qua Spa and the wedding chapels in the August Tower."
- Restaurants on the Strip: "It's easy to remember to silence your cell phone here because there's a reminder on the menu--and on another note of etiquette, the correct pronunciation of the chef's name is "Ghee Sav-wah.""
- Best Restaurants: "The noted chef's only United States restaurant."
- Best for Fine Dining Because: Restaurant Guy Savoy's exactingly prepared French dishes and its impeccable service make it a favorite of food critics and discriminating diners.
- Best for French Because: Guy Savoy's award-winning restaurant consistently earns the highest praise from food critics and discerning diners.
- Best for Restaurants on the Strip Because: The exclusive Guy Savoy in Las Vegas transforms meals into artful and memorable experiences.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: If you're really a fan, sign up for the personal cooking class.