Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
With its striking Strip views and sumptuous sushi selections, it's no wonder sushi fanatics love Sushi Roku. One bite and it's easy to see why Sushi Roku has such a devoted following. Executive Sushi... Read More
With its striking Strip views and sumptuous sushi selections, it's no wonder sushi fanatics love Sushi Roku. One bite and it's easy to see why Sushi Roku has such a devoted following. Executive Sushi Chef Haruhiko Takeshita selects only the best and freshest fish on a daily basis and presents his special dishes with a secret ingredient brought over from his family-owned Japanese restaurant in Gunma, Japan. Must-tries include the Yellowtail Sashimi with diced chilies and the signature Tuna Jalapeno roll, spicy tuna topped with tuna sashimi and yuzu olive oil. The servers at Sushi Roku are well trained on how to create a customized tasting menu based on guests' preferences, so if you're feeling adventurous, feel free to leave the menu in your server's hands.
- Japanese: "The Red Sun Happy Hour begins at 4 p.m. every day and features a menu full of items under $10--drinks, hot and cold appetizers, sashimi, sushi rolls and even dessert are on the menu."
- Sushi: "Although Sushi Roku's specialty is reflected in its name, if someone in your party doesn't want sushi, guests can also choose from entrees of beef, chicken or fish all cooked over charcoal."
- Lunch on the Strip: "Two styles of Bento boxes are offered for lunch: a custom, build-your-own, and an Executive Bento Box, with sashimi, tempura, baked cod and Asian BBQ short rib."
- Best Value: "Sushi Roku also offers a gluten-free menu with a wide selection of delectable choices, from sushi and sashimi to beef and chicken dishes, at a range of price points."
- Best for Japanese Because: Sushi Roku enjoys a loyal following for its fresh sushi, and in Las Vegas, the restaurant's great views of the Strip are an added draw.
- Best for Sushi Because: The location, view and food at Sushi Roku come together for a winning combination.
- Best for Lunch on the Strip Because: Sushi Roku's affordable lunch specials make this striking Strip restaurant a popular mid-day stop.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Sushi Roku's affordable lunch specials and happy hour deals, combined with great views of the Las Vegas make this striking Strip restaurant a hit.