Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
With its serene atmosphere, Veranda at the Four Seasons offers lunch-goers a quiet and upscale place for the mid-day meal. Guests have the option of dining on an expansive garden terrace that... Read More
With its serene atmosphere, Veranda at the Four Seasons offers lunch-goers a quiet and upscale place for the mid-day meal. Guests have the option of dining on an expansive garden terrace that overlooks the resort's lushly landscaped private pool during warmer months (generally March-December), a veritable oasis of calm among the frenzy found on the Las Vegas Strip. Even if you don't dine outside, Veranda's mouth-watering Italian menu is enough to create an unforgettable dining experience. Lunchtime selections vary from a tempting selection of appetizers like Sicilian meatballs and calamari fritti to entrées like the Penne Caprese with heirloom tomatoes, buffalo mozzarella and basil, plus a selection of Paninis and wood-fired pizzas.
- Lunch: "Afternoon tea is also served at Veranda Monday-Friday, from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m., and requires advance reservations. On the weekend, afternoon tea is served only for private parties."
- Italian: "Check ahead to see if the Taste of Italy menu is available, which offers three courses: an antipasti dish, beef or sea bass and a choice of dessert."
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus: "Veranda has one of the most popular patio areas on the Las Vegas Strip, offering a peaceful setting with a view of a pool area."
- Gluten-Free Baked Goods: "Gluten-free selections are noted on the menu, although breakfast has the most items. Diners can request gluten-free dishes from any of the restaurants' menus, which include breakfast, lunch, and dinner."
- Lunch on the Strip: "Gluten-free dishes are available, including gluten-free pizza, and guests can also ask for additional options beyond the selection of delicious items on the extensive menu."
- Best for Lunch Because: Veranda's serene ambiance and an extensive menu of Italian favorites makes it the perfect lunchtime escape.
- Best for Italian Because: Veranda's cozy, intimate setting and wide selection of Italian favorites give diners a meal to be remembered.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Veranda gives diners a serene setting and a wide menu that includes many gluten-free items, including baked goods.
- Best for Gluten-Free Baked Goods Because: Veranda's menus include a variety of gluten-free selections for diners to enjoy.
- Best for Lunch on the Strip Because: Veranda's serene garden terrace is the perfect Las Vegas lunchtime escape.