Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
The calm, secluded atmosphere at Verandah has made it a favorite stop for anyone looking for a peaceful setting and great food. This hidden gem has an expansive garden terrace that overlooks the... Read More
The calm, secluded atmosphere at Verandah has made it a favorite stop for anyone looking for a peaceful setting and great food. This hidden gem has an expansive garden terrace that overlooks the resort's lushly landscaped private pool, providing an oasis of calm among the frenzy found on the Las Vegas Strip. Even if you can't dine outside, Verandah's mouth-watering Italian menu is enough to create an unforgettable dining experience. Dinner selections vary from entrées like the tender braised short ribs to a selection of house-made pastas and wood-fired pizzas; there are even several vegetarian items on the menu. Lunch and breakfast is offered as well.
- Italian: "Check ahead to see if the Taste of Italy menu is available, which offers three courses: an antipasti dish, beef or sea bass and a choice of dessert."
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus: "Verandah has one of the most popular patio areas on the Las Vegas Strip, offering a peaceful setting with a view of a pool area."
- Gluten-Free Baked Goods: "Gluten-free selections are noted on the menu, although breakfast has the most items. Diners can request gluten-free dishes from any of the restaurants' menus, which include breakfast, lunch, and dinner."
- Lunch on the Strip: "Gluten-free dishes are available, including gluten-free pizza, and guests can also ask for additional options beyond the selection of delicious items on the extensive menu."
- Lunch: "Afternoon tea is also served at Verandah Monday-Friday, from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m., and requires advance reservations. On the weekend, afternoon tea is served only for private parties."
- Best for Italian Because: Verandah's cozy, intimate setting and wide selection of Italian favorites give diners a meal to be remembered.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Verandah gives diners a serene setting and a wide menu that includes many gluten-free items, including baked goods.
- Best for Gluten-Free Baked Goods Because: Verandah's menus include a variety of gluten-free selections for diners to enjoy.
- Best for Lunch on the Strip Because: Verandah's serene garden terrace is the perfect Las Vegas lunchtime escape.
- Best for Lunch Because: Verandah's serene garden terrace is the perfect lunchtime escape for locals and tourists alike.