Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian | The Palazzo
Cobblestone walkways, an illuminated painted ceiling, and a quarter-mile-long Grand Canal combine to make a beautiful backdrop to Christmas shopping at Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian | The... Read More
Cobblestone walkways, an illuminated painted ceiling, and a quarter-mile-long Grand Canal combine to make a beautiful backdrop to Christmas shopping at Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian | The Palazzo. The picturesque retail center features more than 160 signature stores with dozens of the world's premier luxury brands, including Diane von Furstenberg, Tory Burch, Burberry, Dooney & Bourke, Guerlain, Harley Davidson, White House Black Market and Michael Kors. It's also home to more than a dozen restaurants, many led by award-winning chefs like Wolfgang Puck at CUT, Emeril Lagasse at Table 10 and Delmonico Steakhouse and B&B Burger & Beer by Mario Batali and Joe Bastanich.
- Christmas Shopping: "Madame Tussauds is a short walk from the Grand Canal Shoppes, and during Christmas 2017 they're debuting a new 4-D Polar Express Experience, a 15-minute special version of the movie."
- Best Shopping on the Strip: "Be sure to look for the wandering entertainers, known as the Streetmosphere performers, who perform in St. Mark's Square and throughout the retail center every day. The living statues are always a hit with kids!"
- Shopping Centers: "The Grand Canal is an attraction all by itself beyond its shops, offering gondola rides on Venetian-inspired canals and the Streetmosphere performers, plus it's close to Madame Tussauds."
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: The Grand Canal Shoppes' wandering entertainment and selection of stores makes a visit during the holidays a festive and fun experience.
- Recommended as Best Shopping on the Strip Because: Guests will feel like they're been transported to Italy while they're shopping at the Grand Canal Shoppes.
- Best for Shopping Centers Because: The Grand Canal Shoppes give shoppers a selection of well-known and interesting retailers, along with an abundance of things to see and do.