Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of The Forum Shops at Caesars
The Forum Shops at Caesars is home to a collection of couture and boutique shops are housed in a large and fancifully designed space that comes complete with several recreations of ancient Roman... Read More
The Forum Shops at Caesars is home to a collection of couture and boutique shops are housed in a large and fancifully designed space that comes complete with several recreations of ancient Roman statuary, which makes for great photo ops. It's home to more than 160 specialty retailers and upscale restaurateurs, including Cartier, Fendi, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Kate Spade, La Perla, MAC Cosmetics, Versace, Jimmy Choo, Christian Louboutin, Tiffany, Apple and the United States' largest authorized watch retailer, Tourneau Time Dome. When you need to refuel, there are plenty of restaurants, like Sushi Roku, Spago, The Cheesecake Factory and The Palm.
- Best Shopping on the Strip: "One of the free shows at The Forum Shops is the Fall of Atlantis, the recently revamped animatronic show where statues comes to life once an hour."
- Shopping Centers: "One of the most popular stops at The Forum Shops is its 50,000 gallon tank, filled with all kinds of exotics fish. It's a good place to take a break from shopping."
- Christmas Shopping: "The Forum Shops are open for extended hours during the holiday shopping season and are even open on Christmas Day if you're in need of last-minute gifts."
- Recommended as Best Shopping on the Strip Because: The Forum Shops has an impressive collection of shops and restaurants, all in a setting that will have you snapping pictures while you shop.
- Best for Shopping Centers Because: The Forum Shops at Caesars offers shoppers a variety of upscale shops in an entertaining atmosphere.
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: Christmas shoppers will find upscale stores and festive holiday decorations at The Forum Shops