Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of The Forum Shops at Caesars
The Forum Shops at Caesars is one of the best places in Las Vegas to go shopping for great Christmas gifts. The mall's collection of couture and boutique shops are housed in a large and fancifully... Read More
The Forum Shops at Caesars is one of the best places in Las Vegas to go shopping for great Christmas gifts. The mall's collection of couture and boutique shops are housed in a large and fancifully designed space that comes complete with several recreations of ancient Roman statuary, all of which is decked out with Christmas decorations during the holidays. It's home to more than 160 specialty retailers and upscale restaurateurs, including Cartier, Fendi, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Kate Spade, La Perla, MAC Cosmetics, Versace, Jimmy Choo, Christian Louboutin, Tiffany, Apple and the United States' largest authorized watch retailer, Tourneau Time Dome. When you need to refuel, there are plenty of restaurants on premise sure to cure shoppers' hunger pangs, like Sushi Roku, Spago, The Cheesecake Factory and The Palm.
- Christmas Shopping: "If you need a break during your holiday shopping at the Forum Shops, take some time to watch the Fall of Atlantis show, or have a seat by the aquarium to absorb some serenity before continuing your hunt for those perfect gifts."
- Best Shopping on the Strip: "One of the free shows at The Forum Shops is the Fall of Atlantis, the recently revamped animatronic show where statues comes to life once an hour."
- Shopping Centers: "One of the most popular stops at The Forum Shops is its 50,000 gallon tank, filled with all kinds of exotics fish. It's a good place to take a break from shopping."
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: Ancient Rome and modern-day Christmas come together during the holidays at The Forum Shops with festive decorations and a variety of stores.
- Recommended as Best Shopping on the Strip Because: The Forum Shops has an impressive collection of shops and restaurants, all in a setting that will have you snapping pictures while you shop.
- Best for Shopping Centers Because: The Forum Shops at Caesars offers shoppers a variety of upscale shops in an entertaining atmosphere.