Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
The menu at Eatt was designed by French chefs to offer healthy, gourmet recipes with seasonal ingredients. Just a short drive west of the Strip, Eatt offers a comfortable, modern setting and well... Read More
The menu at Eatt was designed by French chefs to offer healthy, gourmet recipes with seasonal ingredients. Just a short drive west of the Strip, Eatt offers a comfortable, modern setting and well thought-out and delicious menu. Careful attention has been given to note dishes that are gluten free, dairy free, nut free, organic or vegan, and the menu changes to reflect ingredients currently in season. Winter entrees might includes dishes like the braised pork cheek with cabbage, apple, cinnamon and nutmeg puff pie; Cornish game hen with parsnips; or a succulent flank steak with mashed potato, leek and shitake. Do not forget dessert--each of Eatt's sweets is beautiful to look at as well as wonderfully tasty.
- Best Restaurants for Fall: "Sandwiches at Eatt are so good that they're habit-forming, but you can only get them during lunch service, 10:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and Sunday 10:30 a.m. to 4 p.m."
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus: "With its location off of the Las Vegas Strip on the west side of the city, Eatt offers guests an great local option that's more affordable than most restaurants on the Strip."
- New and Popular Restaurants: "Be sure to ask about the specials, and even check online to see if Eatt has a holiday special--specially designed menus may include live music or wine pairings."
- Recommended as Best Restaurants for Fall Because: Eatt's healthy gourmet food is created with seasonal ingredients, offering diners fresh menu choices with every season.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Eatt's menu is designed to offer delicious and healthy food, including gluten-free options.
- Best for New and Popular Restaurants Because: The memorable food at this local Las Vegas restaurant has been winning rave reviews since its recent opening.