Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Located a few blocks west of the Strip, the El Dorado Cantina is a family-owned Mexican restaurant serving authentic food inspired by several regions of Mexico. The extensive menu has plenty of... Read More
Located a few blocks west of the Strip, the El Dorado Cantina is a family-owned Mexican restaurant serving authentic food inspired by several regions of Mexico. The extensive menu has plenty of gluten-free selections, as well as vegan, like the street tacos, which can be prepared with a number of delicious proteins–carne asada, carnitas, al pastor, cochinita, pulled chicken--or as vegetarian with corn rajas. They come three to a platter with cilantro rice and refried or black beans. Numerous gluten-free options range from chips and salsa (as well as nachos) to the restaurant's signature dishes. The restaurant uses food that's free from antibiotics, pesticides, and steroids– and lists its food suppliers its website.
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus: "In addition to a wide selection of gluten-free appetizers and entrees, El Dorado also has two gluten-free desserts, traditional flan and Bionico de Frutas, a selection of fresh fruit topped with sweet cream, granola and pecans."
- Mexican: "Don't be surprised by El Dorado's location. It's located right next door to a gentlemen's club, which is pretty common in the areas right off the Las Vegas Strip."
- Best Value: "Stop by on Tuesday for "Tacos and Tequila Tuesday," where you can enjoy $3.50 street tacos, $6 signature tacos, $5 margaritas and a shot of tequila with a Modela for $10."
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: El Dorado's offers authentic Mexican food prepared with organic ingredients, and their menu includes several gluten-free options.
- Best for Mexican Because: El Dorado's authentic and quality Mexican food wins loyal followers.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Authentically prepared with quality ingredients, the Mexican food at El Dorado Cantina is a great value.