Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
The El Dorado Cantina is a family-owned Mexican restaurant located just a few blocks west of the Strip. There's a large selection of street tacos--carne asada, carnitas, al pastor, cochinita, pulled... Read More
The El Dorado Cantina is a family-owned Mexican restaurant located just a few blocks west of the Strip. There's a large selection of street tacos--carne asada, carnitas, al pastor, cochinita, pulled chicken, and vegetarian corn rajas tacos--three to a platter with cilantro rice and refried or black beans. The extensive menu has plenty of other selections as well, including burgers made with grass-fed beef. Several gluten-free and vegan dishes are available. The restaurant uses food that's free from antibiotics, pesticides, and steroids, and lists its food suppliers on its website. It's a popular place for locals, including some of Las Vegas' resident celebrities.
- Best Value: "El Dorado has two Happy Hours every day from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. and again from 12 a.m. to 2 a.m. Featured are $7 food selections, $3.50 street tacos and half off well drinks."
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus: "In addition to a wide selection of gluten-free appetizers and entrees, El Dorado also has two gluten-free desserts, traditional flan and Bionico de Frutas, a selection of fresh fruit topped with sweet cream, granola and pecans."
- Mexican: "Don't be surprised by El Dorado's location. It's located right next door to a gentlemen's club, which is pretty common in the areas right off the Las Vegas Strip."
- Recommended as Best Value Because: The authentic, reasonably priced Mexican food at El Dorado Cantina is prepared with ingredients free from antibiotics and pesticides.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: El Dorado's offers authentic Mexican food prepared with organic ingredients, and their menu includes several gluten-free options.
- Best for Mexican Because: El Dorado's authentic and quality Mexican food wins loyal followers.