5030 W Spring Mountain Rd #2
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Mon-Sat 6pm-3am
- Japanese: "Look for an impressive attention to details at Raku, like the five types of soy sauce or the monthly sake sampler featuring three selections from Japan."
- Off-the-Strip Finds: "Raku has both a Japanese Charcoal Grill and a Sweets restaurant, and they're in separate locations. Be sure to have the correct address for the grill (unless it's Sweets you want)."
- Best Restaurants: "If you'd like to be surprised with the chef's selections, be sure to try the omakase to take advantage of all the exceptional offerings at Raku."
- Best for Japanese Because: Raku's authentic Japanese dishes are regarded as some of the best food in Las Vegas.
- Best for Off-the-Strip Finds Because: Raku Grill is consistently recognized as one of Las Vegas' most inventive and best restaurants.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: This favorite of foodies and chefs keeps people coming back.