Explore Las Vegas
Also Featured In
Serving up one of Las Vegas' most unforgettable dining experience, Marché Bacchus is a short drive from the Las Vegas Strip, but feels worlds away. The small restaurant and wine shop is located in... Read More
Serving up one of Las Vegas' most unforgettable dining experience, Marché Bacchus is a short drive from the Las Vegas Strip, but feels worlds away. The small restaurant and wine shop is located in the Desert Shores community, and guests can watch the swans swim by as they dine on the restaurant's romantic patio overlooking Lake Jacqueline. The fabulous French cuisine keeps both locals and visitors coming back, but the lovely view doesn't hurt, either. For lunch, diners will find appetizers like cheese and charcuterie selections, escargot and steak tartare with a quail egg. Soups, salads, and an array of specialty sandwiches are offered, as well as entrees like Steak Frites, mussels or crepes.
- Lunch: "Part of Marche Bacchus' charm is its small wine shop. Don't miss the chance to browse the selections and pick out something to go with lunch."
- Romantic Dining: "Time your visit for Wednesdays, Fridays or Saturdays to hear live music from 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. on the waterside terrace, which comes with heaters in the winter and misters in summer."
- French: "Browse the adjoining wine shop before your meal to choose the wine you'd like to have with your delicious dinner--a nominal $10 corkage fee is the only extra charge that applies."
- Off-the-Strip Finds: "Live music is offered on the terrace on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays, so diners can enjoy a meal with a lovely lakeside view and music."
- Best for Lunch Because: The French food and picturesque setting at Marché Bacchus French Bistro & Wine Shop makes it a wonderful stop for lunch.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: This romantic lakeside restaurant feels worlds away from the Strip.
- Best for French Because: Marché Bacchus French Bistro & Wine Shop serves exquisite French cuisine, plus offers reasonable wine prices.
- Best for Off-the-Strip Finds Because: Marché Bacchus French Bistro & Wine Shop consistently receives acclaim as one of the best restaurants in Las Vegas.