Also Featured In
This is the perfect romantic spot for a special dinner. Decorated with white linens and glimmering candles, this cozy Italian restaurant is furnished with only seven tables for an intimate atmosphere.... Read More
This is the perfect romantic spot for a special dinner. Decorated with white linens and glimmering candles, this cozy Italian restaurant is furnished with only seven tables for an intimate atmosphere. During the summer, you can enjoy your meal outside beneath the towering pines. For a hearty meal, try the Cappellini Bocconcini made with meatballs, fresh tomato and basil. Bistecca alla Veneziana is medallions of filet mignon a green peppercorn cream sauce. For dessert, try the homemade white chocolate ice cream. The Cafe Fiore has been featured in As featured in- The San Francisco Chronicle, The Sacramento Bee and Best Places To Kiss In Northern California book and has been awarded the "Wine Spectator Award of Excellence" since 1992.
1169 Ski Run Boulevard, Suite 5
South Lake Tahoe, CA 91650
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Café Fiore is consistently rated on of the most romantic places to dine on the lake.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: Cafe Fiore is one of the most romantic restaurants at the lake.
- Best for Italian Because: Cafe Fiore has been voted one of the most romantic restaurants in Lake Tahoe.
- Best for Late Night Because: The award-winning Cafe Fiore is a great place to have a late night date dinner.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Cafe Fiore is consistently rated one of the most romantic restaurants in Tahoe.