Also Featured In
The Driftwood Cafe near the Heavenly ski resort has a huge menu full of breakfast and lunch items. This cute little diner serves items such as Huevos Rancheros, Eggs Benedict, Breakfast Burritos and... Read More
The Driftwood Cafe near the Heavenly ski resort has a huge menu full of breakfast and lunch items. This cute little diner serves items such as Huevos Rancheros, Eggs Benedict, Breakfast Burritos and Sandwiches and their Outrageous Omeletts with three eggs. The Herb Cheese Omelette has zucchini and green onions topped with herb cheese sauce and the Black Bean Chicken Chili Omelette has cheddar cheese, green onions and sour cream. The Driftwood also serves buttermilk pancakes, French Toast and an assortment of waffles. For lunch the Driftwood serves various sandwiches, salads, soup, chili and specialties such as Fish Tacos, Escargot and Grilled Basa.
- Best for Breakfast/Brunch Because: The Driftwood Cafe near Heavenly has vegan breakfast and brunch options.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: The Driftwood's breakfasts are huge and start at around $12.
- Best for Cafés Because: The Bloody Mary's at the Driftwood are spicy and great for Sunday mornings.
- Best for Lunch Because: Driftwood's lunch menu has a ton of sandwiches and burgers to choose from.
- Best for Homestyle Because: The dishes at the Driftwood Cafe are generous in size.
- Best for Breakfast Because: The Driftwood Cafe is a great place to carbo load before hitting the South Shore slopes.