Also Featured In
With rave reviews from locals and visitors and lines often out the door on busy weekend mornings, Fire Sign Cafe is surely one of Tahoe's most popular breakfast spots. A quick glance at the menu shows... Read More
With rave reviews from locals and visitors and lines often out the door on busy weekend mornings, Fire Sign Cafe is surely one of Tahoe's most popular breakfast spots. A quick glance at the menu shows why: a dill and artichoke omelet, veggie eggs Benedict, a gouda scramble, and buckwheat pancakes topped with hot, freshly-made blueberry and raspberry sauce are representative of the breakfast and brunch treats that await you on your trip to this stop on the West Shore. Lunch is served, but for late-risers, breakfast is available all day. An attractive deck with pine tree views is open seasonally.
1785 W Lake Blvd
Tahoe City, CA 96145
- Daily 7am-3pm
- Best for Breakfast/Brunch Because: Don't forget to try Fire Sign's "House Baked Goods", daily baked items using tasty ingredients like sweet potato or rosemary.
- Best for Tahoe City's Best Restaurants Because: The Fire Sign has a friendly staff and a huge menu.
- Best for Cafés Because: The Fire Sign Crepes include green onions, mushrooms and jack cheese topped with Hollandaise sauce.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Try the Fire Sign's home baked muffins and pastries.
- Best for Homestyle Because: The Fire Sign Cafe was featured on Rachel Rays "Tasty Travels" on the Food Network.
- Best for Breakfast Because: The Fire Sign is a great local hangout where you can feel right at home.