Photo courtesy of Cottonwood
Old Brockway Rd
Truckee, CA 96145
- Daily 5:30pm-Close
- Romantic Dining: "Get to the restaurant early to get an intimate table for two before the bar crowd comes in."
- Outdoor Dining, Steakhouses, Group Friendly, Best Restaurants, Truckee's Best Restaurants: "The bar of the Cottonwood can get crowded and rowdy on Friday and Saturday nights. This is not a quiet and romantic restaurant."
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: The Cottonwood has some great live entertainment on the weekends.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: You can see the entire town of Truckee from the deck of the Cottonwood.
- Best for Steakhouses Because: The Cottonwood's grass-fed beef burgers are pretty divine. Combine one with one of their custom cocktails.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: The Cottonwood dining room has large round tables for groups. The bar is great for chatting.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: The views of Truckee at night are great all year long.
- Best for Truckee's Best Restaurants Because: The Cottonwood has a friendly bar and staff. The view is great all year long.