1000 Richmond Terrace, Building A
Staten Island, NY 10301
- Museum: Mon-Fri 11am-5pm; Sat 10am-5pm; Sun Noon-5pm
- Archives & Library: Tue-Thu 10am-4pm
- By Appointment:
- Adult $8; Senior $5; Student $5; Child (12 and under) $2
- Tours and Excursions: "Make this a day trip to enjoy tranquil Chinese Scholar Garden or the Music Hall, the second oldest existing concert hall in the City."
- Best for Tours and Excursions Because: The Museum is the cornerstone of the cultural renaissance taking place in Staten Island; and a great excursion to a parkland with riveting views.