Explore New York
Photo courtesy of Ristorante Morini
Regulars revel in Morini's pastas, of which you'll find classics like tortellini with ricotta and mascarpone, or orecchiette braised with fennel sausage, broccoli rabe and chilies. For a more upscale culinary rendezvous through the Italian countryside, opt for the gnocchi with black truffle - reviewers have called it a little piece of heaven.
1167 Madison Ave
New York, NY 10028
- Mon-Thu: Noon-2:30pm,; 5:30pm-10pm
- Fri: Noon-2:30pm,; 5:30pm-10:30pm
- Sat: 5:30pm-10:30pm
- Sun: 11:30am-2:30pm,; 5:30pm-9:30pm
- Upper East Side's Best Restaurants: "They participate in Restaurant Week, so if it's normally out of financial reach, be sure to make reservations when they slash prices."
- Best for Upper East Side's Best Restaurants Because: Regularly listed as one of the best Italian spots in the city, it definitely deserves a spot as an Upper East Side top contender.