Lunch, Best Value: This contemporary, urban restaurant brings a touch of California panache to the Uptown dining scene, complete with creative martinis, an impressive wine list and impeccable champagne cocktails. Confident and even a touch daring, Sonoma's fare fits right in with the sleek setting, as evidenced by dishes like Kurobuto center-cut pork chop with goat cheese mac n' cheese, Black Angus NY strip with rosemary-parmesan fries, and caramelized halibut with asparagus and fava beans.
- wine dinner tasting menu for two
- Soup & Salads
- Daily Specials
- Pastas & Entrees
- Wines by the Glass - Whites
- Dessert Flights & Pairings - Dessert Wine Flight
- Dessert Flights & Pairings - Dessert Flight
- Dessert Flights & Pairings - Dessert Pairing
- Dessert Wines - Whites & Sparklers
- Dessert Wines - Reds
- Dessert Wines - Ports by the Glass
- Dessert Wines - Ports by the Bottle
Disclaimer: Always check with the business for pricing and availability of menu items. SinglePlatform is not responsible for menu or pricing changes, but the information is believed to be accurate when posted. Listing of a menu does not mean that there is any affiliation, endorsement or sponsorship between SinglePlatform and the listed business.
Build your own lists that you can easily reference or share stories with your friends.Login ×